At Mr. Cooper, our goal is to bring you simple and easy-to-understand statements.
See below for quick answers or explore each tab for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll send out your monthly statement no later than two weeks before the next due date.
Reasons why you may not have received a monthly statement could include:
- Your payment was late the previous month, causing a delay.
- You've had a recent change of address.
- You were recently transferred to Mr. Cooper from another mortgage servicer.
- Your account is enrolled in Paperless statements.
- The account is in a state of bankruptcy.
- You have attorney representation for a mortgage-related matter.
On your monthly statement, you’ll see what you owe and how much is going to principal, interest, escrow (taxes & insurance), and anything else.
Other key information on your monthly statement includes year-to-date amounts and your current interest rate.
Your statement will be available online around the middle of January, leaving you plenty of time to reference it for filing your taxes.
If you are not signed up for Paperless, your statement will be mailed to you by January 31st.
If you refinanced your loan during the previous year, you’ll receive two statements, one from each servicer, for each separate loan number.