Year-End Tax Statements
Your statement will be available online around the middle of January, leaving you plenty of time to reference it for filing your taxes.
If you are not signed up for Paperless, your statement will be mailed to you by January 31st.
Form 1098 and Form 1099 Differences
The purpose of a Form 1099 is to record types of income received from sources other than your employer, the discharge of a debt, or to notify that an event took place.
There are several types of Form 1099, but these are the only types we would send you, if necessary:
- 1099-A: Used to alert the IRS that an event took place (foreclosure, deed in lieu of foreclosure, etc.)
- 1099-C: Needed when a debt is cancelled, forgiven, or discharged.
- 1099-INT: Needed when your escrow account earns $10 or more in interest during the previous year.
- 1099-MISC: Needed when customers received $600 or more in cash benefits.
Refinanced and Transferred Customers
- you refinanced your loan during the previous year; or
- your loan was transferred from/to another servicer.