Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
When it comes to managing your mortgage, seamlessness and simplicity are a must. When the experience falls short, we’re here to support you. To help you get to the fastest resolution possible, here are answers to common questions on how to submit your feedback, followed by resources that may help you find answers fast.
How can I get started?
- Use our secure message center: Sign in to your account, click on the envelope, and choose “create a ticket.” Then, select the category that best fits your complaint, provide details of the issue, attach any relevant documents, and hit “Send.”
Don’t have an online account? You can create one here.
- Chat with us: Once you’re signed in to your online account, our chat window can be found in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Call Customer Service at 833-685-2566.
- Submit this complaint form: It’s best to use this form if you do not have an online account, or if you are notifying us of an issue on behalf of one of our customers. Complete the form in its entirety and include any relevant documentation.
- Mail us a letter and any relevant documentation:
Attn: Customer Relations
PO Box 619098
Dallas, TX 75261
What’s the easiest way to send a complaint?
If you’re an existing customer, creating a ticket in the message center of your Mr. Cooper online account is the quickest and easiest way. (See above.)
Where can I find answers on my own?
More helpful resources:
- Escrow: Check out the escrow articles in our Help Center.
- Credit reporting: See this blog on how to fix credit reporting mistakes if you believe we’ve reported incorrect information to a credit bureau.
- Taxes: Find answers on possible issues with your property taxes and when we’ll pay your property taxes in the Help Center.
- Payments and payoffs: Get quick answers to top payment questions, including how grace periods and late payments work from the Help Center.
- Housing counselors: Read our blog on how HUD-approved housing counselors may be able to assist if you need help talking to us about issues such as forbearance.
Rest assured that when you contact us, we will take your complaint seriously and work to make the experience as stress-free as possible. Some complaints may take more time to resolve, but please know that we haven’t forgotten you. Thank you for reaching out.